torsdag 16. september 2010

Who am I?

Hi! My name is Rebecca Juul. I’m a teenage girl at the age of sixteen years. Literally, I’m sixteen and a half, because my birthday is on the fifth of Mars, but you probably don’t care. I study at the school Adolf Øien, which is a great place to learn and feel included. I’m so happy that I decided to pick that school as my top choice! I couldn’t be more satisfied studying there.
During my spare time, I do lots of different, interesting stuff. Of course I have to sacrifice some of my spare time to do my homework, which I think is a bit sad, but that’s the price of going to school – and I wouldn’t been without it! Furthermore, I love to be with my friends and do some work out. I usually run in the forest when I’m working out, because that gives me a feeling of really using my body. Sometimes I run with a friend as well. I’ve got a lot of good friends. I live at Lade in Trondheim, but my friends are spread all over the city. I think it’s important to have friends. They are like spice to the, otherwise, greyly day life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar